Induction unit, the second lesson😊

 And it was the second day of the induction programme at Sarvodaya Central Vidyalaya 😊. All of us could come early to the school. In the third hour, along with Sister Jomsy  I could attend and observe 11 A class where Abhilash sir took up the lesson ‘Birth’ by A J Cronin. I was overwhelmed by the memories of myself dealing with the same chapter at St Thomas School, my dearest alma mater. I still remember one of my dear teachers, Mrs Shailaja mam reading out the text loud. Besides everything, I was lifted to my sweet school memories and the lessons which prompted me to take up English for life. Induction programme is an exciting experience as I could sit in a school class dealing with a chapter again which was once explored. We all had a good time in the afternoon. Especially, me, along with Krishna and Aravind, was assigned to go through the class magazines as part of the competition between classes, 10 , 11 and 12.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN

Amidst the Gandhian Thoughts

DIAGNOSTIC TEST