The Commencement

👧 Today was my first ever class at Mar Theophilus Training College. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that one day I would join a BEd course. But the circumstances or may be myself took me here. Coming back to Vidya Nagar again after long five years let me swirl in beautiful and thoughtful memories. Unexpected twists and turns in life made me low enough to put a halt to expectations. Even then I look forward to the experiences I may encounter and life lessons I may learn in the coming two years.

I did enjoy my first day 😊 While meeting new people , the familiar faces made me happy. Engaging in a class after a long time was indeed a commendable experience. I could start the day in class with my prayer “Chandameriya poovilum” , the famous poem by Shri. Kumaranasan. Giby mam was indeed a strong inspiration, who could generate a lively atmosphere in class. She engaged us with the Educational Psychology lessons. Maya mam imparted true encouragement through her energetic exploration of the wider treatment of education giving significant definitions of education. Ancy mam started off with the lesson on Communication, going on with the types of it . Next, after a long time, I got to play badminton in the physical education hour. Thanks to George Sir😊. In the afternoon a representative from ‘Promethean’ introduced the usage of smart board along with the exploration of their application “Activinspire”. 

Being part of a class brings back a sackful of memories, happy, bitter and sour. Hope to have a wonderful time ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN

Amidst the Gandhian Thoughts

DIAGNOSTIC TEST